The two-year EMBA (Analytics) by IIM Kashipur aims to prepare participants to become business leaders who can harness the power of analytics to improve organisational processes. The programme trains learners in the emerging and interdisciplinary areas of analytics, technology and management through cross-functional academic and practical learning. The programme boasts a meticulously reverse-engineered curriculum based on industry needs and trends, enabling learners to implement everything they learn in the workplace almost instantaneously.
- Comprehensive learning spread across 6 terms over 24 months
- Flexible curriculum with 40+ electives across 9 domains
- Robust pedagogy of cases, simulations, workshops & capstone projects
- Blended learning of online and on-campus classes with faculty & industry experts
- One-to-one virtual meeting with faculty to exchange opinions
- IIM Kashipur Alumni Status
The evaluation of academic performance may be based on varying combinations of the following components:
- Project Work
- Term-end Examination
- Class Participation
- Industry Workshops
- Any other component as decided by the course instructor
In order to complete the programme, the participants should acquire 34.5 credits across the six terms. On successful completion of the two-year programme, participants would be awarded Master of Business Administration (Analytics).
ALUMNI STATUS BENEFITS
Successful participants will be accorded IIM Kashipur Alumni status.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Working executives seeking to advance in their careers with a flexible Executive MBA in Analytics.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to apply analytical insights in their business practices.
- Graduates from different domains who want to pursue a career at the intersection of analytics and management.
- Junior to mid-level executives looking to build a career in analytics.
- Both engineers and non-engineers will find this programme beneficial.
I. Bachelor’s Degree
- A full-time bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent CGPA (42% for NC-OBC, EWS 40% marks for SC/ST/DAP)
II. Work Experience
- Minimum of three years of full-time work experience, where number of months of work experience is considered as on date of announcement of the online application process for admission.
- Work experience will be considered, which is only paid and full-time work experience acquired after completing the bachelor’s degree.
- Part-time/Project/Internship/Articleship/Apprenticeship/Pre-graduation work experience, etc., which forms an integral part of a course study, should not be entered, and will not be counted as work experience.
- Participants will be eligible to apply for the programme based on their overall profile and credentials.
- Eligible applicants will have to appear for EMBA (Analytics) Admission Test and Personal Interview.
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||2,950|
|Caution Fee (Refundable)||20,000|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of Application Fee)||12,20,000|
|*Programme Fee includes 10,000 towards Alumni Fee.|
|Application Closure Date||20th March 2022|
|EMBA (Analytics) Admission Test and Personal Interview||27th March 2022|
|Declaration of Results||1st April 2022|
|Last Date for Offer Acceptance and Confirmation of Admission||10th April 2022|
|Inauguration, Orientation & Induction||25th April, 2022 – 26th April, 2022|
|In Campus Classes||27th April 2022 – 30th April 2022|
|Online Classes||7th May 2022 Onwards (Saturdays & Sundays)|
- The programme’s teaching methodology and approach is designed to leverage technology and maximise interaction seamlessly and simultaneously across geographies.
- The programme follows a tried, tested, and proven pedagogy that is a blend of lectures, case studies, white papers, lecture-discussions, behavioural and computer-based simulations, projects, assignments, class presentations, and quizzes, among others.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate knowledge about modern business practices and contexts.
- Analyse business phenomena and evaluate them from a critical perspective.
- Understand and create analytics-driven business solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cross-functional managerial and analytical concepts to facilitate organisational growth.
- Learn how to use data analytics to build better strategies for the business and customers.
- Develop dynamic strategic frameworks and effective management systems to improve business processes.
- Master the art of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics in an organizational decision-making context.
- Learn how to use emerging technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Spatial Data Science, and Cloud Computing.
- It is a blended programme comprising both online and on-campus modules.
- For the online modules, the primary method of instruction will be through LIVE lectures that will be delivered online via the internet to participants’ desktops/laptops or classrooms.
- The lectures will be delivered by eminent faculty from IIM Kashipur and expert(s) from the industry.
- The programme is uniquely designed to enhance learning by judiciously mixing classroom contact with practical aspects that the participants can implement at the workplace. This will enable the participants to implement classroom learning in the field and realise the practical value and relevance of learning.
- All faculty members will be given the option to hold virtual offices of one hour every Wednesday between 05:45 p.m. to 08:30 p.m. (except during campus visits of participants).
- These virtual office hours will provide participants the opportunity to meet their faculty one-to-one and a platform to make connections and discuss their issues.