The MBA (WX) is an intensive two-year post-graduate programme in management, exclusively designed for middle and senior-level professionals. This programme is a specialized programme that arms the practising executives with knowledge and skills to excel in today's rapidly changing and competitive global business environment. The programme is a rigorous fully classroom-based programme. The programme will be conducted during weekends as it seeks to provide you with an opportunity to quickly upgrade your managerial skills without interfering your professional activity. The participants bring in their diverse experience to the classroom and work on real-world and live projects. The programme actively explores ways to enable participants to apply concepts learnt in the classroom to their workplace. In summary, this programme will seamlessly transition you to bigger and successful leadership roles.
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognized by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP
- Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests, from a wide range of corporations, public institutions and other professional fields. The selection will be based on
• A valid CAT/GMAT score (last two years) or Marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIM Kashipur and
• The performance of the candidates in the personal interview.
Final merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT Score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview. Admission offer is given based on the final merit list.
Candidate seeking admission to 'MBA(WX)-2020' programme are required to submit an online application on or before 25th April 2020.
For any technical query/problem during filling of application form, please contact response[at]iimkashipur[dot]ac[dot]in.
The printed copy of the filled-in application form, application fee receipt of Rs 2000 and enclosing proof of graduation, proof-of-work experience in chronological order should reach to the below mentioned address by Courier/Speed post or by hand:
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur - Dehradun Campus
135, Vasant Vihar Phase-I,
Opposite FRI, Chakrata Road
Dehradun - 248 001,
The envelope should be super-scribe "Application for admission in MBA (WX) 2020 Programme"
Application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) can be paid through:
- SBI Collect PAY Online through SBI Collect
Bank: State Bank of India
Bank Account No.: 33809601691
IFS Code: SBIN0017263
- Applicants paying application fee through Internet banking, need to attach the print of the receipt of payment with the printed copy of filled-in online application form.
- Applicants paying application fee through SBI Collect, need to attach the print of the receipt of payment with the printed copy of filled-in online application form.
For the admission related activities the important dates are given in below table:
|Last date for submitting online Application Form||25th April 2020|
|Last date for submitting the printed copy of filled Application Form through speed post/courier/by hand at Dehradun Campus||30th April 2020|
|EMAT and PI at Dehradun||03rd May 2020|
|Result Declaration||11th May 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2020|
FOR FURTHER QUERIES YOU MAY CONTACT
Prof R K Padhy
Chairperson, IIM Kashipur Dehradun Campus
IIM Kashipur, Dehradun Campus
Mob: +91- 84497 10030
FOR ADMISSIONS RELATED QUERIES YOU MAY CONTACT
Mr Pulkit Rana
Mob: +91-9760447298 / +91- 9389444130