R K PADHYAssistant Professor Operations Management & Decision Sciences +91-7900444092 email@example.com
Dr Ramakrushna Padhy has received his PhD from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He also has a B. Tech in Mechanical engineering and PG diploma in Industrial Engineering. His research has been in understanding the implementation strategy and process of Business Transformation Initiatives, human resource issues, enterprise sustainability. Within the business transformation initiatives, he is focused on Lean, Six Sigma, DFSS and, Material Flow Cost Accounting and Industry 4.0. His major research engagement has been on developing a model of sustainable development enterprise system in the context of Indian context.
|Title||Name of Journal||Author (S)||Vol No.||Year|
|Alignment in the Base of the Pyramid Producer Supply Chains: The case of the Handloom Sector in Odisha, India||Journal of Business Logistics||Mahapatra, S., Williams,W.S. and Padhy, R.K.||2019|
|Analysing The Risks in Supply Chain Information System Implementations||Information Resources Management Journal||Ganguly, K.K and Padhy, R.K||31(2)||2018|
|Effect of Government Intervention Policy Towards Relaxation of Financing Constraints On Market Structure: A Special Case of Indian Economy||The Empirical Economics Letters||Kunal, Padhy, RK||2017|
|Managing the humanitarian supply chain: a fuzzy logic approach||International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment||Kunal K. Ganguly, R.K. Padhy, Siddharth Shankar Rai||8(5): 521-536||2017|
|Six Sigma Project Selection: A critical review||International Journal of Lean Six Sigma||Padhy, R.K.||8(3)||2019|
|Electronic governance service quality: A study in the state of Odisha||International Journal of Services Technology and Management||Patra, P. K., Ray, A.K., Padhy, R. K.||21(4/5/6): 238-251||2015|
|A Real Option based Six Sigma project evaluation and selection model||International Journal of Project Management||Padhy, R.K and Sahu, S.||29(8): 1091-1102||2011|
|Implementation of Six Sigma in Indian industries – a Delphi study||Int. J. Computer-Aided Engineering and Technology||Padhy, R.K., Sahu, S. and Das, R.K.||3(1):19-33||2011|
|1||Operations Management||PGP, MBA(WX), EFPM|
|2||Advanced Operations Management||EFPM|
|3||Lean Operations||PGP, MBA(WX), FPM|
|4||Quality Management and Six Sigma||PGP, MBA(WX)|
|5||Service Operations Management||FPM|
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing to improve the competitiveness BOSS Cluster (Nine suppliers of Ashok Leyland) under the sponsorship of DC MSME, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
- Performance Evaluation of UP Health System Strengthening Project (UPHSSP), Lucknow sponsored by International Development Association.
- Performance Review of the Indian Council of Forest Research and Education (ICFRE), Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India.
- Action research project on the applicability of Kanban system on project execution of the flagship government programme Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MNRGS). (Research project is funded by the Ministry of Panchayat Raj, Govt. of India.)
- A Decade of MGNREGA: Participatory assessments and way forward, collaborative research project (Research project is funded by the Ministry of Panchayat Raj, Govt. of India)
- Received Bronze Award at 7th Indian Management Conclave (IMC) 2016 held at IIM Ahmedabad for Leadership in Corporate Engagement for the Initiative titled “Improving Competitiveness through Lean Manufacturing for MSME Cluster of Ashok Leyland.”
- Received best research paper award on Implementation of Spreadsheet Based Capacity Planning Tool for an Auto Component Manufacturer at Society of Operations Management (SOM) Conference at IIITM Gwalior on a case on Windals Precision.
Chairman, Lean Operations Cell under Centre of Excellence Sustainable Development.
Asst. Dean, (Executive Education)
Chair (Sponsored Research and Consultancy)
Chair (Management Development Programme)