Finance and Accounting+91-7900444090
Anamika has completed her Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow in the area of Finance and Accounting. Prior to her Ph.D., she worked as guest faculty of commerce at Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow. She has completed her B. Com (Hons.) from Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi and her Masters in commerce from the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi. She has published research papers in peer-reviewed journals like Journal of Behavioral Finance, Applied Economics etc. She has served as referee in several prestigious academic journals such as Economic Modelling, Financial Innovation, and Journal of Indian Business Research. Her research papers were presented at several prestigious academic conferences, such as the Cryptocurrency Research Conference, the Behavioral Finance Working Group Conference, the Academy of Finance Conference, and the World Finance Conference. She is recipient of the American Finance Association PhD Student Travel Grant 2023. Her primary areas of interest are asset pricing, market efficiency, behavioral finance, textual analysis, and contemporary fields such as FinTech.
- Anamika Kumar Kulbhaskar and Sowmya Subramaniam (June 2023). Breaking news headlines: Impact on trading activity in the cryptocurrency market. Economic Modelling, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod.2023.106397
- Anamika; Madhumita Chakraborty; and Sowmya Subramaniam (August 2021). Does sentiment impact cryptocurrency? Journal of Behavioral Finance, https://doi.org/10.1080/15427560.2021.1950723
- Anamika Anamika and Sowmya Subramaniam (April 2022). Do news headlines matter in the cryptocurrency market? Applied Economics, https://doi.org/10.1080/00036846.2022.2061904
- Awarded the American Finance Association PhD Student Travel Grant in the amount of $1,500.00 USD to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana from January 5-8, 2023.
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) by University Grants Commission (UGC-JRF) for pursuing research anywhere in India.
- Awarded National Merit Award under the “Dr. Ambedkar National Merit Awards Scheme” by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for attaining 1 st position, among the 517 eligible students (commerce) in Senior Secondary Examination- 2012 conducted by Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination.