DEVENDRA KUMAR PATHAKAssistant Professor Operations Management & Decision Sciences +91-7900444090 (Ext-234) email@example.com
Dr. Devendra Kumar Pathak holds Ph.D degree from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi in Operations and Supply Chain Management. He also earned his M.Tech from IIT Delhi. During the course of his Ph.D studies, he spent two months at School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, UK as a visiting research scholar. In his earlier stint, he has worked as an Assistant Professor at Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad. His areas of interest include sustainable supply chain management, operations management, multi-criteria decision making, and performance management for sustainable logistics. His publications have appeared in peer-reviewed journals including Technological Forecasting and Social Change, International Journal of Production Research, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, OPSEARCH. He has been conferred ‘Best Paper’ award in three International Conferences.
- Pathak, D. K., Shankar, R., & Choudhary, A. (2021).Performance assessment framework based on competitive priorities for sustainable freight transportation systems. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 90, 102663.
- Pathak, D. K., Thakur, L. S., & Rahman, S. (2019). Performance evaluation framework for sustainable freight transportation systems. International Journal of Production Research, 57(19), 6202-6222.
- Shankar, R., Pathak, D. K., & Choudhary, D. (2019). Decarbonizing freight transportation: An integrated EFA-TISM approach to model enablers of dedicated freight corridors. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 143, 85-100.
- Vrat, P., Gupta, R., Bhatnagar, A., Pathak, D. K., & Fulzele, V. (2018). Literature review analytics (LRA) on sustainable cold-chain for perishable food products: research trends and future directions. Opsearch, 55(3-4), 601-627.
- Shankar, R., Gupta, R., & Pathak, D. K. (2018). Modeling critical success factors of traceability for food logistics system. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 119, 205-222.
- Jena, J., Sidharth, S., Thakur, L. S., Pathak, D. K., & Pandey, V. C. (2017). Total interpretive structural modeling (TISM): approach and application. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 14(2), 162-181.
- Pathak, D. K., & Jha, K. N. (2015).Safety Performance Assessment of a Construction Site Using Construction Safety Index: Evidence from Indian Construction Industry. Journal of Safety, Health, and Environment Research (American Society of Safety Professionals), 11(1), 222-231.
Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Decision Modelling, Project Management, Service Operations Management
Dr. Devendra has worked on various national and international level collaborative research projects during his Ph.D. For instance, he worked on a European Union-funded project on ‘EU India Research & Innovation Partnership for efficient and sustainable freight transportation (REINVEST)’. Moreover, he also worked on a UGC-UKIERI funded research project on ‘Advanced analytics for green and resilient supply chain decision making’.
- The Ministry of Urban Development (MoUD) Award by TRIPP, IIT Delhi for three consecutive years (2015-2018).
- Best Special Session Paper Award in the International Conference on Decision Support System Technology (ICDSST 2018 & PROMETHEE DAYS 2018) held at Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 22 – 25, 2018.
- Best Paper Award in the International Conference of Aston India Centre for Applied Research (AICAR) held at Aston Business School, UK, September 15-16, 2017.
- Best Paper Award in the International Conference on Green Supply Chain (GSC’16) held at Loughborough University, London Campus, UK, July 10-13, 2016.
- 'Dr. Asha Gupta Gold Medal’ in B. Tech. by SRMSCET Bareilly (2010).