1. Please explain the ways of recruiting students from the campus?
Student recruitment is done in two ways:
a. An 8-week full-time summer internship (1week of April to May)
b. Final Recruitment’s
2. When is the summer placement starting?
Summer placements for the 2020-2022 batch are tentatively scheduled to start in 1st week of October 2019
2. 1. When is the Final placement starting?
Final placements for the 2019-2021 batch are tentatively scheduled to start in November.
3. Industry experience and Education background profile of the students?
The students of IIM Kashipur have come from very diverse educational backgrounds ranging from engineering, Commerce , Arts , is also coupled with a uniform distribution amongst them in the case of work experience, with representation from industries such as information technology, infrastructure, manufacturing, consultancy, healthcare, Journalism, audit, banking among others. The average work experience is 23 months for the second-year batch (2019-2021).
4. What is the Recruitment Process followed in IIM Kashipur
Kindly express your interest in recruitment to the institute, either by mailing to placecomm[at]iimkashipur[dot]ac[dot]in or by contacting the placement office over phone (for details see below).The Placement Committee will ensure the convenience of companies by assigning a placement coordinator who will be their single point of contact at IIM Kashipur.
What steps need to be followed in the placement process?
The steps that you need to follow are:
1. Pre-placement presentation/ Distribution of Published Material.
3. Submission of Resume/Applications by the students
4. Shortlisting of candidates
6. Final offers
5. How well is the campus equipped for conducting presentations and the placement process?
The campus is equipped with state-of-the-art communication (Wi-fi enabled), computing and presentation facilities; telecommunication facilities for teleconferencing and video-conferencing and as well as multimedia and projection facilities. Conference rooms, presentation rooms etc. can also be arranged if required.
6. Whom to contact for placement related information?
Refer the The Team page on the website.
7. What kind of information students expect from company PPTs and/or company brochures?
Students will benefit if the following information is also included in the company presentation or brochures etc.
Profile and reputation of the corporation.
Locations where the student is likely to be posted.
Career roles and responsibilities offered in different types of profiles.
8. Is the option of conducting placement processes off campus available?
On campus recruitment remains the primary mode of placements. If the Company cannot make it to the campus for any reason, it is possible to work out other convenient arrangements. Please contact the Placement Office for further information.