About Wellness Coordinators
At IIM Kashipur we have Wellness Coordinators, responsible for the physical & mental health to ensure the well-being of the students. Our function is to act as a facilitator between medical facilities available on and off the campus and the students.
Inside the campus, we have a doctor visiting 6 days a week. We have a pharmacist and a paramedic available 24X7. For mental wellbeing of the students, we have tie up with online counsellor YourDost, to discuss issues such as how to relieve stress, how to manage time etc. In case of emergency, we have night ambulance in campus and we also have tie up with few hospitals, which are at our service 24X7.
All the students at IIM Kashipur are medically insured. Hence any treatment at the hospital is borne by the insurer.
The team also conducts regular events such as blood donation camp, counselling sessions etc to keep the students engaged.
• Ambulance: There is on campus ambulance available during night time 7pm- 7 am. We also have on call ambulance during daytime
• Pharmacy: We have pharmacy which operates on a daily basis in evening hours
• Councillor: We have tie-up with YourDost for any kind of counselling needs of the students which they can access 24*7
• Medical assistants: We have medical assistants present 24*7 on campus to attend to any medical emergency, act as first response team
• Doctor: We have highly experienced doctor who is available 4:30PM-5:30PM daily and on call in case of any emergency
• Dressing: Our medical assistants are highly experienced and are capable in case of all type of first aid and dressing related issues