RAMESHWAR SHIVADAS TUREAssistant Professor Organizational Behavior & Human Resource +91-7900444090 (Ext-242) email@example.com
Dr. Rameshwar Ture earned his Ph.D from Department of Management, IIT Madras in 2015. He has completed Masters in Human Resource Development and Management from IIT Kharagpur and Aeronautical Engineering degree from AeSI, New Delhi. His current research interests are in green HRM, gig economy, and career management. He is fascinated with current opportunities and challenges posed to HR academicians &/or practitioners by gig economy and digitization. He serves as a reviewer to several reputed journals.
Prior to joining IIM Kashipur he has taught at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Over the years he has taught Human Resource Management, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development, and Industrial Relations to MBA students, and Research Methodology in Management for doctoral candidates.
Dr. Ture is involved with New Delhi-based CII-ITC Centre for Excellence for Sustainable Development (CESD) as a business sustainability assessor for best sustainable company award since 2014. He is a recipient of best sustainability accessor award from CII-ITC CESD.
- Dey, C., Ture, R. S., & Ravi, S. (2022). Emerging world of gig economy: Promises and challenges in the Indian context. NHRD Network Journal, 15(1), 71-82.
- Haridas, J., Ture, R.S. and Nayanpally, A.K. (2021). Organizational career management and turnover intentions: Mediating role of trust in management. European Journal of Training and Development. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJTD-09-2020-0136
- Ture, R. S., & Ganesh, M. P. (2018). Pro-environmental behaviours at workplace: An empirical study in Indian manufacturing organizations. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 25(9), 3743-3766.
- Ture, R. S., & Ganesh, M. P. (2014). Understanding pro-environmental behaviours at workplace: Proposal of a model. Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 10(2), 137-145.
- Ture, R. S., & Ganesh, M. P. (2012). Individual and organizational drivers of employee eco-actions: A conceptual framework. The Journal-Contemporary Management Research. Special Issue, 38-47.
People Management in Organization, Organization Design, HR Analytics
• Received the best assessor award (debutant category) from CII-ITC Center of Excellence for Sustainable Development (CESD), New Delhi in Dec 2014.
• Received the “Special Prize” for the paper titled “Individual and organizational drivers of employee eco-actions: A conceptual framework” in Athenaeum 2012, VI International Conference on Management Research organized by Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli.