DEVJANI CHATTERJEEAssistant Professor Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Chair- Students Affairs +91-7900444090 (Ext-208) email@example.com
Dr. Devjani Chatterjee holds a PHD in the Organizational Behavior area from Industrial and Management Engineering Department of IIT Kanpur. She completed her Master degree in Commerce from the University of Calcutta and received a First class in the same. Dr. Chatterjee has many international journal publications, books and book chapters to credit and also presented papers in reputed national and international conferences across the world. She worked as a faculty in the OB area in IMI Kolkata before joining IIM Kashipur. Dr.Chatterjee also worked on innovation mapping as a researcher at Commonwealth Business Council in London, UK. Her current research interests are in the area of organizational change management, behaviour of e-consumers and women empowerment. She also has interests in the area of organizational culture and designing, and has many papers and researches in these areas.
She serves as a reviewer of many international journals of reputed publication houses and is also the Editor of the journal "Journal of Open Innovation Technology, Market & Complexity", a Springer publication. She held many administrative posts like Library Chairperson, Research Committee Member, Seminar Co-ordinator, FM Convenor, HR Club Mentor and others at IMI Kolkata. She is the vice president of the prestigious Society of Open Innovation Technology, Market & Complexity.
- Gumparthi, V. P., Srivastava, M., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). Turning Point Analysis of Brand Love Trajectories. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior, 34, 132-163.
- Samal, A., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). A Moderated - Mediation Approach to LMX Outcome Relationship in M&A. Journal of General Management. (forthcoming).
- Pani, V., Srivasatava, M., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). Turning Point Analysis of Brand Love Trajectories. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behaviour. (forthcoming).
- Samal, A., & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Rethinking Organizational Change: Towards a Conceptual Framework. South Asian Journal of Management, 27(2), 30-53.
- Omanwar, S., & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Fortis: Restructuring Service Excellence Training in Indian Healthcare Industry. Global Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0972150920929196.
- Samal, A., Patra, S., & Chatterjee, D. (2019). Impact of culture on organizational readiness to change: context of bank M&A. Benchmarking: An International Journal, https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-10-2019-0454.
- Choudhury, S. S., & Chatterjee, D. (2019). CGPL—Survival Through Engagement at a Time of Turbulence. Global Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0972150919862944.
- Mewafarosh, R., & Chatterjee, D. Deprivation and Social Exclusion of LGBT Community in India. International Journal of Research in Business Studies, 4(1).
- Sachdeva, L., & Chatterjee, D. (2018). The Fall and Rise of Cotton Yarn ‘Manja’. Global Business Review, 19(3), 802-812.
- Chatterjee, D., & Samal, A. (2017). Triple Talaq and the Land Mark Judgment: Women One Step Up the Social Ladder. International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(12), 927-931.
- Chatterjee, D., & Mitra, A. (2017). Communication Spectrum within the Healthcare Industry: A Gap Analysis, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(6).
- Chatterjee, D. (2014). Leadership in innovators and defenders: The role of cognitive personality styles. Industry and Innovation, 21(5), 430-453.
- Chatterjee, D., & Patra, S. (2014). Identifying the need and implementing the change process through Collaborative Decision Making. Journal of Organisation & Human Behaviour, 3(2/3), 58-62.
- Chatterjee, D. (2014). Management control systems and Hofstede’s cultural dimensions: An empirical study of innovators and low innovators. Global Business Review, 15(3), 565-582.
- Chatterjee, D. (2013). Management Practices of Ambidextrous Organizations. Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 7(2), 55-81.
- Chatterjee, D., & Sharma, R. R. K. (2012). Choosing the Right Control System for Organizational Strategies: Adapting Cultures and Best-Fit Leadership. Lap Lambert Academic Publishing.
Chair- Student Affairs