KUMKUM BHARTIAssistant Professor Marketing +91-7900444091 (Ext. 211) email@example.com
Dr. Kumkum Bharti holds a Doctorate Degree in Marketing from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Uttarakhand and post-graduation from National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Karnataka (Silver Medalist). She has over three years of teaching experience in the marketing area. She has taught previously in National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Haryana and FORE School of Management, New Delhi. She has taught various courses such as marketing management, sales and distribution management, strategic management etc. to postgraduate students in her previous work assignments.
Her research interest area includes the study of poor consumers, often called as Bottom (or Base) of the Pyramid (BOP), Service dominant (S-D) logic, co-creation, and qualitative research in marketing. Her work has been published in various journals and conferences such as Marketing Intelligence and Planning, International Journal of Market Research, Procedia, International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, etc.She has attended more than 20 international and national conferences in India and abroad in the last five years.Her Ph.D. thesis focused on understanding value co-creation for the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) consumers. She has won Noel Doerr Gold Medal for the best paper presented in the 71st Sugar Technology Association of India (STAI), Hyderabad in 2013. She has worked on a project 'Co-creation in Social Entrepreneurship' in partnership with Copenhagen Business School, Denmark and FGV, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Gaur, J., and Bharti, K. (2020). Attribution Modeling in Marketing: literature review and Research Agenda. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 24(4), 1-21.
- Adil, M., Nasir, M., Sadiq, M., & Bharti, K. (2020). SSTQUAL model: assessment of ATM service quality in an emerging economy. International Journal of Business Excellence, 22(1), 114-138.
- Sadiq, M., Paul, J., & Bharti, K. (2020). Dispositional traits and organic food consumption. Journal of Cleaner Production, 266, 121961.
- Sindhu, P., & Bharti, K. (2020). Mapping customer experience: A taxonomical study using bibliometric visualization. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-11-2019-0178.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R., & Sharma, V. (2018). Embrace, before it is too late! Prediction of future studies on value co-creation. International Journal of Business Excellence, 14(1), 121-151.
- Bharti, K., & Agrawal, R. (2018). High customer involvement: An essential element for effective co-creation. International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, 15(4), 431-451.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R. & Sharma, V. (2015). Value co-creation: Literature review and Proposed Conceptual Framework. International Journal of Market Research, 57(4), 571-604.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R. & Sharma, V. (2014). What drives the customer of world’s largest market to participate in value co-creation? Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 32(5), 413-435.
- Bharti, K., Sharma, V. Agrawal, R., & Sengar, A. (2014). Marketer’s Mindsets: Key to Develop Bottom of the Pyramid Markets. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 133, 169-179.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V. & Sengar, A. (2014). Prioritisation of barriers to rural markets: integrating fuzzy logic and AHP. International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets. 6(4), 371-394.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R., & Sharma, V. (2014). A Vedic view on the evolution of Bottom of the pyramid in Ancient India and Role of Marketers in its Disintegration. VFIM Bi-Annual International Journal, 6(2), 22-31.
- Bharti, K., Agrawal, R., Sharma, V. & Sengar, A. (2013). Innovative Product Development at the Bottom of the Pyramid. International Journal on Spirituality and Organizational Leadership, 1(2), 50-62.
|1||Marketing Management I||MBA Core and MBA(WX)|
|2||Marketing Management II||MBA Core and MBA(WX)|
|3||Design Thinking and Innovation||MBA Elective|
|4||Rural Marketing||MBA Elective|
|5||Marketing Theory||PhD and EFPM|
|6||Seminar Course in Marketing||PhD and EFPM|
|7||Value Co-creation in Marketing||PhD|
Distinguished Aluma Conferred this Title in 2019 by National Institute of Technology Surathakal, Karnataka (India)
Coordinator, Design and Innovation Centre, IIM Kashipur
UGC, JRF (2010)
Noel Doerr Gold Medal for Best Paper Award by STAI, 2013
Coordinator, Design and Innovation Centre
Chairperson, Alumni Relations