KUNAL K. GANGULYProfessor Operations Management & Decision Sciences Chair- MDP +91-7088270882 (Ext-213) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Kunal Ganguly is Professor at the Indian Institute of Management Kashipur. He has done his MBA and Ph.D. from Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur and Bachelor of Technology (B Tech.) from NIFFT Ranchi. He has more than two decades of experience in teaching and industry. He has about six years of corporate experience (in Hindustan Motors Ltd., L&T and Global Information Systems Technology Ltd.). Apart from teaching at IIM Kashipur, he has also taught in IMT Ghaziabad and KIIT University Bhubaneswar. He has designed and taught courses on Operations Management, Decision Science, Business Statistics and Supply Chain Management. He has conducted on campus and in company training programmes for various companies. He is reviewer to many reputed international journals. His research has focused on issues of Supply Chain Management, Risk management, Quality Management. His work on these and related areas has been published in refereed journals such as Journal of Cleaner Production, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, TQM, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, IIMB Management Review etc. He has co-authored the text book ‘Operations Management’ by Collier, Evans from Cengage publishers and authored ‘Supply side risk assessment’ from LAP Lambert Publishers, Germany. He is International contributor to the book “Quality Management” by Foster and “Materials Management” by Chapman from Pearson Edu.
- Samad, T. A., Sharma, R., Ganguly, K. K., Wamba, S. F., & Jain, G. (2022). Enablers to the adoption of blockchain technology in logistics supply chains: evidence from an emerging economy. Annals of Operations Research, 1-41.
- Ganguly, K. K. (2022). Understanding the challenges of the adoption of blockchain technology in the logistics sector: The TOE framework. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1080/09537325.2022.2036333
- Kunal Ganguly and S Roy “Supplier Satisfaction in Buyer-Supplier Relationships: Assessment from Supplier Perspective” Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, Vo. 28, Issue 3, pp. 247-264
- Singh, V. P., Ganguly, K., & Samad, T. A. (2021). No fault found: a systematic literature review and future research agenda. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJQRM-02-2021-0026
- Kumar, N., & Ganguly, Kunal. (2021). Impact of professionalism of workplace learning support team on learning outcome. Journal of Workplace Learning, DOI 10.1108/JWL-04-2020-0067.
- Devi Y., & Ganguly, Kunal. (2021). Social Media in Operations and Supply Chain Management: A Systematic Literature Review to Explore the Future. Operations and Supply Chain Management An International Journal, 14(2), 232 – 248.
- Sanguri, K., Ganguly, K., & Pandey, A. (2021) Modelling the barriers to low global warming potential refrigerants adoption in developing countries: A case of Indian refrigeration industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 280, 124357.
- Singh, V. P., & Ganguly, K. (2020). A supporting framework for estimating no fault found cost: Development and application in the aircraft MRO industry. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1108/JQME-01-2020-0005.
- Rai, S. S., Ansari, I. A., Ganguly, K., Giri, S., & Rai, S. (2020). Lean Practices in Homestay Operations: A Case Study. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism. 1-30.
- Kumar, N., & Ganguly, K. K. (2020). External diffusion of B2B e-procurement and firm financial performance: Role of information transparency and supply chain coordination. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, https://doi.org/10.1108/JEIM-02-2020-0060.
- Ganguly, K., & Padhy, R. K. (2018). Analyzing the Risks in Supply Chain Information System Implementations. Information Resources Management Journal (IRMJ), 31(2), 1-23.
- Ganguly, K. K., & Das, D. (2020). Analysing the barriers in Indian stone crushing industries: An ISM and fuzzy AHP approach. International Journal of Applied Management Science, 12(3), 242-264.
- Kumar, N., & Ganguly, K. K. (2020). Non-financial e-procurement performance measures. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 70(1), 41-64.
- Rai, S., Das, D., Ganguly, K., Giri, S., & Mishra, S., K. (2020). Stage-wise Responsiveness in Supply Chain: Reference from Indian Garment Industry, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 1(1).
- Ganguly, K. (2019). Establishing link between quality management and supply chain risk management. The TQM Journal, 32(5), 1039-1057.
- Ganguly, K., & Kumar, G. (2019). Supply chain risk assessment: A fuzzy AHP approach. Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 12(1), 1-13.
- Ganguly, K., & Rai, S. S. (2018). Evaluating the key performance indicators for supply chain information system implementation using IPA model. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 25(6), 1844-1863.
- Kumar, G., Banerjee, R. N., Meena, P. L., & Ganguly, K. K. (2017). Joint planning and problem solving roles in supply chain collaboration. IIMB Management Review, 29(1), 45-57.
- Ganguly, K. K., & Rai, S. (2017). Naini Papers: Capacity dilemma. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies.
- Ganguly, K. K., Padhy, R. K., & Rai, S. S. (2017). Managing the humanitarian supply chain: a fuzzy logic approach. International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment, 8(5), 521-536.
- Ganguly, K., & Rai, S. (2017). Ranking Travel and Tourism enablers in India using a fuzzy approach. ASEAN Journal on Hospitality and Tourism, 15(1), 21.
- Kumar, G., Banerjee, R. N., Meena, P. L., & Ganguly, K. (2016). Collaborative culture and relationship strength roles in collaborative relationships: A supply chain perspective. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 31(5), 587-599.
- Ganguly, K. K., Rai, S. S., & Shankar, R. (2016). Managing the humanitarian relief chain: The Uttarakhand disaster issues. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 13(1).
- Ganguly, K. K. (2014). Integration of Analytic Hierarchy Process and Dempster-Shafer Theory for Supplier Performance Measurement considering risk. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 63(1), 85-102.
- Bandopadhyay, P. K., & Ganguly, K. K. (2014). Application of principal component analysis in determining factor weight in point rating system of job evaluation. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 7(3), 15-25.
- Ganguly, K. K. (2014). Supply Risk Management Process: Modeling the enablers for development of a structural framework. International Journal of Risk and Contingency Management, 3(4).
- Bandopadhyay, P. K., Naik S., & Ganguly, K. K. (2014). Reduction of Setup Time through SMED Approach: A Case Study in the Pharmaceutical Industry. International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and Engineering, 2(2), 20-32.
- Ganguly, K. K., & Guin, K.K. (2007). A Framework for assessment of Supply related risk in Supply Chain. ICFAI Journal of Supply Chain Management.
- Ganguly, K. K. (2009). Assessing supply side risk in supply chain with pattern matching. International Journal of Decision Science Risk and Management, 1(¾), 213-233.
- Ganguly, K. K., & Guin, K. K. (2009). Supply side Risk assessment: An application of Yager’s methodology based on Fuzzy Sets. International Journal of Business Continuity and Risk Management, 1(2).
- Ganguly, K. K., & Guin, K. K. (2010). Understanding Supply risk in supply chain: A fuzzy framework. International Journal of Logistic System and Management, 8(3), 267-283.
- Ganguly, K. K. (2012). Process Improvement for Rolling Mill through the DMAIC Six Sigma approach. International Journal for Quality Research, 6(3), 221-231.
- Ganguly, K. K., & Guin, K. K. (2013). A Fuzzy AHP approach for inbound supply risk assessment. Benchmarking – an International Journal, 20(1), 129-146.
- Ganguly, K. K., Dash, S. B., & Bandopadhyay, P. K. (2013). Compressed new product Development Cycle & its impact on Outsourcing decisions in Auto Component Industry. International Journal of Managing Value and Supply Chains, 4(2), 25-37.
- Ganguly, K. K. (2013). A Case Study approach for understanding inbound supply risk assessment. Decision, 40(1-2), 85-97.
Supply Chain Management
Quality Management and Six sigma
Prof. in charge - Executive Education