VIVEK KUMARAssistant Professor Strategy Chair - International Relations & Consulting +91-7900444093 (Ext-227) email@example.com
Vivek Kumar is a fellow of XLRI Jamshedpur specializing in strategic management. He also holds a degree in electrical and electronics engineering from BITS-Pilani. Prior to entering academics, he has been associated with research and development departments of Mercedes-Benz and IFB Industries.
His research interests lie in the areas of social networks, business groups, corporate political activity, and corporate social responsibility. He has presented papers in these areas in conferences organized by Strategic Management Society, Academy of Management, and Academy of International Business.
His chief hobby is playing cards with his friends. Recently he has started learning the game of Contract Bridge to be able to play cards in professional tournaments.
- Kumar, V., & Srivastava, A. (2022). Trends in the thematic landscape of corporate social responsibility research: A structural topic modeling approach. Journal of Business Research, 150, 26-37.
- Srivastava, A., & Kumar, V. (2021). Hotel attributes and overall customer satisfaction: What did COVID-19 change?. Tourism Management Perspectives, 40, 100867. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2021.100867
- Bansal, M., Kumar, A., & Kumar, V. (2021). Gross profit manipulation in emerging economies: evidence from India. Pacific Accounting Review, 34(1), 174-196.
- Kumar, V., & Srivastava, A. (2021). Mapping the evolution of research themes in business ethics: a co-word network analysis. VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-10-2020-0199.
- Bansal, M., & Kumar, V. (2021). Forcing responsibility? Examining earnings management induced by mandatory corporate social responsibility: evidence from India. Review of Accounting and Finance. https://doi.org/10.1108/RAF-06-2020-0151
- Kumar, V., & Srivastava, A. (2016). Tweeting to a job: HCL’s recruitment campaign on twitter. Human Resource Management International Digest, 24(5), 4-6.
- Kumar, V., Thakur, M., & Pani, S. K. (2015). Corporate political activity: an integrated model. Asian Social Science, 11(16), 128.
Chair - International Relations & Consulting