PREETI NARWALAssistant Professor Marketing +91-7900444093 (Ext-237) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Preeti Narwal earned her Ph.D from Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. She completed Masters of Commerce from Department of Commerce, University of Delhi and Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. Her research interests include pricing, participative pricing, Pay-What-You-Want pricing, behavioural pricing, experimental studies and consumer behaviour. Her research work has been published in leading journals like Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, Journal of Consumer Marketing and Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management. She also reviews articles for reputed journals like Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Management Decision and Journal of Promotion Management.
- Rai, S., & Narwal, P. (2021). Examining the impact of external reference prices on seller price image dimensions and purchase intentions in pay what you want (PWYW). Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics. https://doi.org/10.1108/APJML-04-2020-0204
- Narwal, P., Nayak, J. K., & Rai, S. (2021). Assessing Customers' Moral Disengagement from Reciprocity Concerns in Participative Pricing. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-021-04782-8.
- Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2020). Investigating relative impact of reference prices on customers’ price evaluation in absence of posted prices: A case of Pay-What-You-Want (PWYW) pricing. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 19(4), 234-247.
- Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2020). How consumers form product quality perceptions in absence of fixed posted prices: Interaction of product cues with seller reputation and third-party reviews. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 52, 101924.
- Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). How consumers respond to social norms: An evidence from pay-what-you-want (PWYW) pricing. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 36(4), 494 - 505.
- Narwal, P., & Nayak, J. K. (2019). Towards a new price discrimination strategy: Exploring Pay-What-You-Want pricing in multi-channel retailing. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 32(4), 975-998.
• UGC, NET- JRF (2014)
• Sultan Chand Memorial Scholarship at University Of Delhi for securing first position in B.com (Honours) 1st year in Kirori Mal College (2010-2011)
• Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award for securing first position in 12th class (Commerce) in the district (2009-2010).