1. Please explain the ways of recruiting students from the campus?
Student recruitment is done in two ways:
a. An 8–10-week full-time summer internship (April to June)
b. Final Recruitments (Joining date from April)
2. When is the summer placement starting?
Summer placements tentatively start from 1st week of September
2. 1. When is the Final placement starting?
Placements for the final year students tentatively start in October.
3. Industry experience and Education background profile of the students?
The students of IIM Kashipur have come from very diverse educational backgrounds ranging from engineering, Commerce, Arts, is also coupled with a uniform distribution amongst them in the case of work experience, with representation from industries such as information technology, infrastructure, manufacturing, consultancy, healthcare, Journalism, audit, banking among others. The average work experience is 25 months for the second-year batch (2022-2024).
4. What is the Recruitment Process followed in IIM Kashipur
Kindly express your interest in recruitment to the institute, either by mailing to placecomm[at]iimkashipur[dot]ac[dot]in or by contacting the placement office over phone (for details see below).The Placement Committee will ensure the convenience of companies by assigning a placement coordinator who will be their single point of contact at IIM Kashipur.
What steps need to be followed in the placement process?
The steps that you need to follow are:
1. Pre-placement presentation/ Distribution of Published Material.
2. Invitation for Job Description/ Job Role from the Organisation [JD Forms - Summers & Finals]
3. Submission of Resume/Applications by the students
4. Shortlisting of candidates
6. Final offers
5. How well is the campus equipped for conducting presentations and the placement process?
The campus is equipped with state-of-the-art communication (Wi-fi enabled), computing and presentation facilities; telecommunication facilities for teleconferencing and video-conferencing and as well as multimedia and projection facilities. Conference rooms, presentation rooms etc. can also be arranged if required.
6. Whom to contact for placement related information?
Refer The Team page on the website.
7. What kind of information students expect from company PPTs and/or company brochures?
Students will benefit if the following information is also included in the company presentation or brochures etc.
8. Is the option of conducting placement processes off campus available?
On campus recruitment remains the primary mode of placements. If the Company cannot make it to the campus for any reason, it is possible to work out other convenient arrangements. Please contact the Placement Office for further information.