RACHITA GUPTAAssistant Professor Operations Management & Decision Sciences Chair - Alumni Affairs +91-7900444091 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Rachita Gupta holds Ph.D from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi in Operations and Supply Chain Management. Prior to this, she has worked as an Assistant Professor at Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad for around two years. She has publications in highly ranked peer-reviewed journals including Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Computers & Industrial Engineering, OPSEARCH, Journal of Modelling in Management. She has presented a number of papers in various national as well as international conferences, including INFORMS, POMS, ISDSI, SOM. She has been awarded with Highly Commended Paper in 2019 Emerald Literati Award for one of her publications. She has also received Young Researcher Award in Prolog Conference held in La Rochelle Business School France in 2017. Her areas of interest include food supply chain management, operations management, multi-criteria decision making, and sustainable supply chain management.
- Dev, N. K., Shankar, R., Gupta, R., & Dong, J. (2019). Multi-criteria evaluation of real-time key performance indicators of supply chain with consideration of big data architecture. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 128, 1076-1087.
- Shankar, R., Gupta, R., & Pathak, D. K. (2018). Modeling critical success factors of traceability for food logistics system. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 119, 205-222.
- Vrat, P., Gupta, R., Bhatnagar, A., Pathak, D. K., & Fulzele, V. (2018). Literature review analytics (LRA) on sustainable cold-chain for perishable food products: Research trends and future directions. Opsearch, 55(3-4), 601-627.
- Prasad, S., Shankar, R., Gupta, R., & Roy, S. (2018). A TISM modeling of critical success factors of blockchain based cloud services. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 15(4), 434-456.
- Gupta, R., & Shankar, R. (2016). Ranking of collusive behaviour in Indian agro-supply chain using interval 2-tuple linguistic TOPSIS method. Journal of Modelling in Management, 11(4), 949-966.
- Jena, J., Fulzele, V., Gupta, R., Sherwani, F., Shankar, R., & Sidharth, S. (2016). A TISM modeling of critical success factors of smartphone manufacturing ecosystem in India. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 13(2), 203-224.
Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Decision Modelling, Quantitative Techniques
- Highly Commended Paper in 2019 Emerald Literati Awards for one of the publications in Journal of Advances in Management Research, 2019.
- Young Researcher award for a paper presented in Prolog International Conference, held at La Rochelle Business School, France in 11-12 May 2017.
- Outstanding Paper award for a paper published in Journal of Advances in Management Research, 2017.
- Delivery Excellence and Innovation award from IBM India Pvt. Ltd. for best performer among the team, 2010.
- Gold Medalist being the topper of University in M. Tech (Computer Science), 2010.
- 1st rank in B.Tech (Computer Science) first year, 2004.
Chair - Alumni Affairs