ABHISHEK SRIVASTAVAAssistant Professor Operations Management & Decision Sciences +91-7900444090 (Ext-243) email@example.com
Abhishek Srivastava holds Ph.D from Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode in the area of Quantitative Methods and Operations Management. Prior to joining his doctoral program, he worked as Assistant Professor at National Institute of Technology Jalandhar. He had completed his Master's in Fiber Science & Technology from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. He received All India 2nd Rank in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2012. He is a recipient of prestigious POMS Emerging Economies Doctoral Student Award (EEDSA) 2019, Emerald Best Paper Award at Society of Operations Management Conference 2019, and Highly Commended Paper Award at Indian Subcontinent Decision Sciences Institute Conference 2018. His research focuses on unauthorized selling under gray markets and impact on profitability, strategies to cope with gray markets, buyer-supplier relationship in a supply chain, supply chain coordination, and pricing in game theoretic environments. He has published in Decision Sciences journal. He has also published several interesting teaching case studies in Emerald and Ivey publishing.
- Srivastava, A., Kumar, R. R., Chakraborty, A., Mateen, A., & Narayanamurthy, G. (2022). Design and selection of government policies for electric vehicles adoption: A global perspective. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 161, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2022.102726
- Gupta, R., Rathore, B., Srivastava, A., & Biswas, B. (2022). Decision-Making Framework for Identifying Regions Vulnerable to Transmission of COVID-19 Pandemic. Computers & Industrial Engineering, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2022.108207
- Roy, V., Vijay, T. S., & Srivastava, A. (2021). The distinctive agenda of service failure recovery in e-tailing: Criticality of logistical/non-logistical service failure typologies and e-tailing ethics. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 64.
- Devi, Y., Srivastava, A., Koshta, N., & Chaudhuri, A. (2021). The role of operations and supply chains in mitigating social disruptions caused by COVID-19: a stakeholder dynamic capabilities view. The International Journal of Logistics Management. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-04-2021-0235
- Srivastava, A., Kumar, P., & Mateen, A. (2021). Supplier development under cooperative and non-cooperative investment structures. Benchmarking: An International Journal. https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-09-2020-0502
- Srivastava, A., & Mateen, A. (2020). Supply chain contracts in the presence of gray markets. Decision Sciences, 51(1), 110-147.
- Mateen, A., Srivastava, A., & Chatterjee, A. K. (2020). Strategic selection of VMI replenishment policy with emission costs: an analytical approach. Decision, 47(4), 401-414.
- Jayanth, R. S. S., Narayanamurthy, G., Srivastava, A., & Velmajala, V. K. (2018). Contrasting ideologies between generations in Sree Subramania Ayurvedic Nursing Home–a 400 year old family owned organization. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 8(3).
Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Services Operations Management, Decision Modelling, Mathematical Methods for Research.