DEVJANI CHATTERJEEAssistant Professor Organizational Behavior & Human Resource +91-7900444090 (Ext-208) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Devjani Chatterjee is currently working as an assistant professor with the Indian Institute of Management Kasshipur. Dr. Devjani has completed her Ph.D. in behavioral sciences from the industrial and management engineering department of IIT Kanpur. She has a first-class in Master's degree and also was a 10 pointer in her coursework in college. She teaches Organizational Behaviour, Managing Organizational Change, Diversity and inclusion at Workplace, and many other thought-provoking and necessary courses in the MBA curriculum. Apart from teaching, she was and is holding many important administrative roles like the position of Chairperson, of student affairs for the last 3 years at IIM Kashipur and with few others controlled the COVID impact in her campus and was successful in keeping the campus almost COVID free fighting against all odds.
She was also the Presiding Officer of the Internal Complaints Committee of IIM Kashipur and was released after the completion of full-term tenure of three years. She was also the convenor of the disciplinary committee at IIM Kashipur, COVID monitoring steering committee member, MBA and MBA Analytics committee member to name a few of her many other important roles. Apart from teaching and administrative roles, she is also a popular researcher in her field of change and innovation. She worked as a researcher at the Commonwealth Business Council, London in the area of innovation. She regularly publishes research articles in international academic journals of repute and prestige and also serves as the reviewer of journals of prestigious publication houses.
- Gumparthi, V. P., Srivastava, M., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). Turning Point Analysis of Brand Love Trajectories. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior, 34, 132-163.
- Samal, A., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). A Moderated - Mediation Approach to LMX Outcome Relationship in M&A. Journal of General Management. (forthcoming).
- Pani, V., Srivasatava, M., & Chatterjee, D. (2021). Turning Point Analysis of Brand Love Trajectories. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behaviour. (forthcoming).
- Samal, A., & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Rethinking Organizational Change: Towards a Conceptual Framework. South Asian Journal of Management, 27(2), 30-53.
- Omanwar, S., & Chatterjee, D. (2020). Fortis: Restructuring Service Excellence Training in Indian Healthcare Industry. Global Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0972150920929196.
- Samal, A., Patra, S., & Chatterjee, D. (2019). Impact of culture on organizational readiness to change: context of bank M&A. Benchmarking: An International Journal, https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-10-2019-0454.
- Choudhury, S. S., & Chatterjee, D. (2019). CGPL—Survival Through Engagement at a Time of Turbulence. Global Business Review, https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0972150919862944.
- Mewafarosh, R., & Chatterjee, D. Deprivation and Social Exclusion of LGBT Community in India. International Journal of Research in Business Studies, 4(1).
- Sachdeva, L., & Chatterjee, D. (2018). The Fall and Rise of Cotton Yarn ‘Manja’. Global Business Review, 19(3), 802-812.
- Chatterjee, D., & Samal, A. (2017). Triple Talaq and the Land Mark Judgment: Women One Step Up the Social Ladder. International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(12), 927-931.
- Chatterjee, D., & Mitra, A. (2017). Communication Spectrum within the Healthcare Industry: A Gap Analysis, International Journal of Engineering Technology Science and Research, 4(6).
- Chatterjee, D. (2014). Leadership in innovators and defenders: The role of cognitive personality styles. Industry and Innovation, 21(5), 430-453.
- Chatterjee, D., & Patra, S. (2014). Identifying the need and implementing the change process through Collaborative Decision Making. Journal of Organisation & Human Behaviour, 3(2/3), 58-62.
- Chatterjee, D. (2014). Management control systems and Hofstede’s cultural dimensions: An empirical study of innovators and low innovators. Global Business Review, 15(3), 565-582.
- Chatterjee, D. (2013). Management Practices of Ambidextrous Organizations. Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 7(2), 55-81.
- Chatterjee, D., & Sharma, R. R. K. (2012). Choosing the Right Control System for Organizational Strategies: Adapting Cultures and Best-Fit Leadership. Lap Lambert Academic Publishing.
Chair- Student Affairs : July 2019- June 2022