Organizational Behavior & Human Resource+91-7900444092
Mridul Maheshwari is a Fellow in Management from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad in the Personnel and Industrial Relations area. She joined IIM Kashipur in the year 2016. She is a member of the HRM and Organizational Behaviour Area. Before joining IIM Kashipur, she worked with IIM Udaipur and Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar.
Mridul’s consulting expertise lies in Talent Management, Leadership Development, Leadership Capability building, Digital HR Transformation, HR Due Diligence, Organization Design and Structuring, Performance Management Systems, Employee Engagement, and Team Management. She has handled clients in the following industries/sectors: Public Sector Enterprises, Insurance, Energy, Food and Beverage, Telecom, Banking, Information Technology, FMCG, and conglomerate. She has worked on key Government projects such as Technical Education Quality Improvement Programmes, Sixth Pay Commission.
Mridul has both national and international publications to her credit in prestigious journals. Her research interests include High-performance work systems, Digitalization and HR, Gender and Entrepreneurship, HR in small-scale firms, Resource theories, well-being, and Employee Engagement.
- Jain, A., & Maheshwari, M. (2020). An Exploratory Study on Intergenerational Learning in Indian IT Workspace. South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management, 7(2), 233-256.
- Maheshwari, M., Samal, A., & Bhamoriya, V. (2020). Role of employee relations and HRM in driving commitment to sustainability in MSME firms. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 69(8), 1743-1764.
- Sachdeva, L., Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2020). " Women-as-Employees" & the Reproduction of Regimes of Exclusion. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 55(4).
- Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2019). Women in Self-employment: Diverse Constructions & Alternate Frames. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(4), 567-579.
- Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2018). Work Role-Motherhood Role Constructions & Conflicts in Workplace Interactions. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(1).
- Maheshwari, M., & Singh, M. (2010). Organizational readiness for performance-related pay: focus on government of India employees. Vikalpa, 35(1), 63-74.
- Maheshwari, M., & Singh, M. (2009). Child labor in India: From welfarist to economic perspective. South Asian Journal of Management, 16(4), 84.
|1||Managing People in Organizations||Term III|
|2||Research on Gender in Management (FPM)||Term V|
|3||Qualitative Research Methods (FPM)||Term V|