MRIDUL MAHESHWARIAssistant Professor & Area Chair Organizational Behavior & Human Resource +91-7900444092 (Ext-218) firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Mridul Maheshwari is a Fellow in Management from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad in Personnel and Industrial Relations area. She has more than 8 years of experience in academics which spans over around 4 Years with IIM Udaipur as Assistant Professor, close to a year with Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar as Assistant Professor and around 3 years with DAV Institute of Management, Faridabad as Lecturer. Over these years, she has taught various courses such as Managing People in Organizations, Individual Dynamics in Organizations, Strategic Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Qualitative Research Methods and Basics of Marketing Management.
Her research involves several dimensions of managing gender in organizations such as Dynamics of Gender and Diversity, Gender in STEM, Gender and Entrepreneurship, Work-life Balance, HR in small-scale firms, and Strategic Human Resource Management. She has published in both in international and national peer-reviewed journals and has presented her research in renowned international conferences organized by academic bodies such as Academy of Management, European Group of Organization Studies, Academy of HRD etc.
She has been part of a team involved in providing academic consulting to senior HR executives of BPCL at their learning and development centre, Pune and delivered modules on qualitative approach to business data analysis.
- Jain, A., & Maheshwari, M. (2020). An Exploratory Study on Intergenerational Learning in Indian IT Workspace. South Asian Journal of Human Resources Management, 7(2), 233-256.
- Maheshwari, M., Samal, A., & Bhamoriya, V. (2020). Role of employee relations and HRM in driving commitment to sustainability in MSME firms. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 69(8), 1743-1764.
- Sachdeva, L., Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2020). " Women-as-Employees" & the Reproduction of Regimes of Exclusion. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 55(4).
- Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2019). Women in Self-employment: Diverse Constructions & Alternate Frames. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(4), 567-579.
- Maheshwari, M., & Joseph, J. (2018). Work Role-Motherhood Role Constructions & Conflicts in Workplace Interactions. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 54(1).
- Maheshwari, M., & Singh, M. (2010). Organizational readiness for performance-related pay: focus on government of India employees. Vikalpa, 35(1), 63-74.
- Maheshwari, M., & Singh, M. (2009). Child labor in India: From welfarist to economic perspective. South Asian Journal of Management, 16(4), 84.
|1||Managing People in Organizations||Term III|
|2||Research on Gender in Management (FPM)||Term V|
|3||Qualitative Research Methods (FPM)||Term V|